Dade Heritage Trust Brickell North Tour
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$10.00
Join Dade Heritage Trust to learn about the historic Brickell neighborhood. On Saturday, tour goers have the opportunity to learn about a neighborhood that is named for one Miami’s most prominent and historic families.
This is one of two tours brought to you by Dade Heritage Trust of the Brickell neighborhood. The Brickell North Tour will educate the tour attendee on the following:
- Learn about the Jackson Surgical Center that now is home to Dade Heritage Trust.
- Find out how the Four Ambassador’s building was the set of a popular movie during its construction.
- Learn about the Brickell family and their many business interests in the neighborhood.
- See the internationally recognized Miami Circle and learn the many stories about the land that sits at the mouth of the Miami River.
- Understand how Brickell Avenue, from the River to SE 13th Street, evolved from a quiet residential neighborhood to the financial center of Miami to the Manhattan of the South.
- Learn about the prominent people and families that once called Brickell home.
The tour will meet at the Dade Heritage Trust office at 10:00am. The tour will last 2 hours and promises to educate and entertain the attendee. The cost is $10 for members and $20 for non-members.
You can register to attend this event by clicking HERE.
The address for Dade Heritage Trust is 190 SE 12th Terrace, Miami, FL 33131. It is located on Brickell Bay Drive and SE 12th Terrace. Wear comfortable shoes.